As Operations Manager healthcare, you will report directly to the Director Healthcare NL.
You will be responsible for the realisation of operational services, in accordance with agreed quality, service and financial objectives by
developing people and systems you will ensure that targets (financial and customer satisfaction) are met and customers and people are satisfied.
A great team of Supervisors and warehouse Managers will report to you.
What are the tasks and responsibilities you will be taking care of?
• Total Cost ownership for Warehouse and Operations;
• Ensuring that services are executed in such a way that they can be
realised efficiently and at the required qualitative and quantitative
• Analysis and monitoring of the overall operation, and process
• Capacity planning (staff, materials) in the short- and medium-term
building strategy for long-term staff development;
• Final responsibility for the quality and results of the operation;
• Implementation of change and improvement processes across the
• Responsible for intensive monitoring of KPIs and delivery of the
associated management reports;
• Carrying out policy according to legal regulations and safety
standards, such as 5S;
• Leading, developing and delivering performance improvement plans
ensuring the achievement of budgets and overall company
• Leading and directing the Operations departments ensuring
functional objectives (KPIs) are achieved;
• Responsible for transportation for outbound shipment to our
• Ensuring collaboration between all parties in the entire order-to-cash
process and avoid silo-thinking;
• Driving performance efficiencies and generating cost efficiencies.