As Employee Operations Admin Support you are responsible for managing stocks, such that the organization and the customers can have up-to-date stock information.
You report to the warehouse supervisor.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Inventory of goods mutations (incoming goods, consumption,
rejection, outgoing goods, etc.) and check the correctness of stock in
• Analyzing stock differences based on error messages indicated by
• Signaling of structural problems, indicating and implementing
possible improvement points;
• Preparing physical stock counts, planning counts, issuing the count
lists and closing the stock records;
• After entering stock data in the system, selecting differences and
• Drafting of standard reports (daily, weekly, monthly) for customers
and own organization regarding stock situation, quality, rejection.