For our client Amway Supply Chain Services in Venlo we are looking for an enthousiastic Supply Chain Planning Employee (junior). This parttime position (20-25 hours) is temporary from September 14th until February 2021 due to the replacement of maternity leave It is a great position and company to start your logistics career.
Amway is one of the largest direct sales companies in the world of health, beauty, and home care products. In Venlo is the CDC of Europe located from which delivery takes place within 48 hours to 25 European Countries and with a strong focus on Quality, Customer Focus and Intensive Cooperation.
You have achieved your Bachelor's degree recently and possibly supplemented with already experience in supply chain planning.
The job includes daily repeating administrative tasks, such as:
- Gathering, assessing and analysing planning data from various systems, signalling incorrect data or deviations in the system and correcting them
- Keep the stock of products at the right level, taking into account turnaround times
- Service Level Agreements and forecast. You do this by analyzing and interpreting data from the various software packages that are used within the organization
- Placing purchase orders and allocation of goods to the manufacturer/supplier
- Producing the required reports
Preferably a bachelor degree in Logistics, Economics or Industrial Engineering
You are available between 8.00/8.30 AM- 12.00/13.00 PM
Fluency in English, both oral and written
You have good communication skills
Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and preferably Access.
Self starter and flexible
Want to know more? Then contact Rene van den Borst on 06 - 1881 7501.
Despite the corona crisis, applying for a job at Suc6! Recruitment is possible. Together we can easily get in touch online using Skype, Zoom or Whatsapp.
Interested in this job? Then click on the application button or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Is this not exactly what you are looking for? Then contact us to come and drink a cup of coffee or view our other vacancies. Do you know anyone for this role? Send an e-mail right away and have a chance to win € 200. View the conditions.
Never miss new vacancies? Then follow our LinkedIn company page for career advice, tips and vacancies.