Are you able to answer the following questions with a YES?
- You like to bring structure into projects and have a natural logical way of approaching data?
- You enjoy working in a Big Data environment?
- You don’t have to look-up how to make an excel queries and maybe you even have knowledge of SQL, Python?
- You have very distinctive project management skills and naturally work in a very structured way?
- You enjoy teamwork?
Please continue to read and maybe we will meet for a (virtual) coffee/tea/soda drink soon!
YOUR SCOPE OF DUTIES:
Analysis, structuring and assessment of data with regards to their feasibility for the Data Factory. You will support the transition of the old to the new world. The main tasks within the team are including but not limited to:
- Continuous monitoring of the vehicle data on different platforms and ensuring clean data processing.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
Besides the questions you have already answered with YES, we are looking for a team member with the following expertise/experience:
- Successfully completed studies or training in a technical or IT-related field, BSc or MSc.
- Professional experience in data analysis.
- Very safe handling of complex database queries.
- The English language doesn’t have secrets for you.
- You stand for quality in what you deliver, at the same time you are able to keep things simple.
- As a person you are pragmatic, eager to learn, initiative, precise, and positive critical.
- A team player; you see the successful completion of the work partly as your responsibility.
- A coach; you are willing to share knowledge and help others.
- Analytical; you are able to understand what a user of a system really wants.
- You know how to work in global/virtual teams.
- You live in the area of Maastricht, the Netherlands or Cologne, Germany.
- Participation in the value-oriented culture and digital transformation of TecAlliance: Agile mindset | One Team | Ownership
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond. Join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
- Benefits within TecAlliance worldwide are diverse and could include: Free drinks, canteen and food allowance, company events, JobRad, travel reimbursement and more.
We look forward to receiving your application - digitally of course.
Do you have any questions? No problem. You can contact Sander de Grood at +31 (0) 6-15137510 (HR) or Lilian Janssen at +31 (0) 6-11015158 (hiring manager).