For our client, we are hiring a Wave Planner / Operation Planner in Gennep. In this function, you are responsible for compiling orders from the customer into waves for the order selectors to pick. You will be working at one of the biggest logistics service providers in the world.
Wave Planner / Operation Planner (fulltime, 2/3 shifts, m/v)
- The Wave Planner / Operation Planner will also assist in prioritizing workflow throughout the distribution center in order to meet business needs.
- Identify shortcomings of our system and initiate corrective measure
- The Wave Planner / Operation Planner is responsible for compiling orders from the customer into waves for the order selectors to pick.
- Collection of data and analysis to improve business operations across functional departments
- Develop and deliver accurate, strategy-focused and insightful reports
- Changing work schedules to optimize performance
- We are looking for a candidate with MBO or HBO level
- In order to be successful as a Wave Planner / Operation Planner, you are able to argue and motivate your choices during your planning
- You work accurate and detect every gap or bottleneck within the process
- Your alytical approach towards your work and you are eager to bring solutions and improvements
- You are a strong communicator in English and you can handle pressure
- And are you acting decisive and are able to keep cool and effective stressful situations?
- Experience within a contract logistics or 3PL environment.are an advantage
- SAP and Excel have no significant secrets for you
- Permanent contract
- Salary based on your experience
- Travel allowance
- A bonus based on your performance and the company results
- 8% holiday pay
- Up to 28 vacation days
- Premium free pension, this means about €150 extra salary every month
- Up to 40% off your fitness subscription
- Business phone and laptop
With this organization, it is always the approach to develop further within the company
Interested in this job? Then click on the application button or contact Patricia Martens on 06- 2016 1810
Is this not exactly what you are looking for? Then contact us to come and drink a cup of coffee or view our other vacancies. Do you know anyone for this role? Send an e-mail right away and have a chance to win € 200. View the conditions.
Never miss new vacancies? Then follow our LinkedIn company page for career advice, tips, and vacancies.
Despite the corona crisis, applying for a job at Suc6! Recruitment is possible. Together we can easily get in touch online using Skype, Zoom or Whatsapp.